It is time to apply for the REALTOR® of the Year and REALTOR® Active in Politics award! Nominate yourself or someone you know for these prestigious awards from the Michigan REALTORS®.
The REALTOR® of the Year is the highest honor a Michigan REALTOR® can receive.
REALTOR® of the Year is determined by achievements and contributions to:
- The REALTOR® Organization
- The Real Estate Profession
- To the Community
REALTOR® Active in Politics is an award designed to honor REALTORS® who:
- Serve the community as appointed or elected officials in their community
- Members of governmental affairs, political involvement, RPAC and public policy -committees
-Who have worked closely with their political party of choice, candidate campaigns or local/state ballot issue campaigns
- Local Board or committee members
- Make a contribution in any political arena worthy of acknowledgment
Entries must be received by July 31 to be considered eligible.
Apply for REALTOR® of the Year here
Apply for REALTOR® Active in Politics here